Here are a couple of examples:
1. Set the date filter to "Today":
2. Group by "Day".
3. Check the box -> "All projects"
4. Now hit the "Print button".
This report shows all timestamps recorded today.
You need a report, grouped by projects but also grouped by day and time? Follow these instructions:
1. Set the date range by choosing "Free range" and enter the date.
2. Group by project
3. By right clicking on the column header you can hide/show columns for your printout.
If you mark one of your projects in your project list with the mouse and do not check the box "All projects", only the timestamps of the project you've marked are listed in your timestamp list. This way you can print the timestamps of a certain project. Remember, you can hide and show columns, by right clicking on the column header. In this example we show the columns: From/Till, Hours, Price and Comment.
Experiment with printing timestamps! Group, set filters, and so on. In the reporting module, you can also narrow and display the date ranges.